Thursday, June 27, 2013

CTMH Convention Updates

Hi everyone, There is news from the Convention. First, I will have the new catalogs in limited supply. They are being shipped to me as we speak. I think that I will have 10 of them. They will be $6.00 shipped and will include a $5.00 coupon off your first order.

  * New Cricut Cartridge Artbooking which has the elements to create 12 x 12 scrapbook layouts and mini books. This looks awesome. It will include chipboard elements and stamp sets like previous cartridges and is $99

* New Jewelry line

* Crush books - CTMH's version of the Smash book - this looks so fun!

* Exclusive Hostess stamp sets - you can use your product credit on this.

* Jeanette's blast from the past stamp sets - some of the original artwork from Jeanette will be featured for a limited time in acrylix!

I will be offering all Cricut Cartridges including the new cartridge for $99.00 shipped (free tax and shipping!). This cartridge will be shipping beginning August 1. I can't wait to order it! If you are interested in a catalog or the new product be sure to email me!

Pin It Now!

No comments: