Monday, February 3, 2014

Here's the Story

HI everyone,
Today, I have a quick card for you all. I have been trying to do the MFT sketch challenge each week and I think that I got this one just under the wire.

I needed a card for a parent group that donated some money to my library program. I used the MFT stamp set Here's the Story. I did a lot of paper piecing for this one and some copic coloring. The paper is from My Mind's Eye.  I had some fun just doing some stamping for once. Sometimes, you just want to make something quick and not have to pull out the die cutting machines and mats and all that jazz.

My hand still hurts. I strained it some weeks back and if I press on the lower part of my thumb, total pain and I keep forgetting and twisting it this way and that. Luckily, it 's my left hand so it doesn't affect the crafting too much! I just have to find some time to get to the Dr.

Thanks for visiting today!

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

scootingranny said...

This is so cute..I love MFT stamps and paper piecing works so well with this image. Great card...and hope you get that hand looked at soon!