Thursday, February 27, 2014

Love Bear

Hi everyone,

Today, I am sharing such a fun card. Maybe you have seen bloggers and crafters who have designed "SVG" like cuts using nothing but Cricut cartridges. Well, on one of the groups I belong to on Facebook, a gal gave some instructions on how to make a cute bear. It mostly used the Artiste and Art Philosophy cartridges and took awhile to cut and assemble everything but I just love how it came out.
 
I used some paper from Bo Bunny I have had for awhile. The stamp is from Jaded Blossom. I did some doodling and added a little stickles as well as some hearts that I had leftover from another project.
 
It just goes to show that you can still do a lot of fun things with your Cricut!
 
Be sure to watch the video to get the recipe and see how it all gets put together.
 

Thanks so much for visiting.
 

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

scootingranny said...

This is so, so cute! Love the dimension and layering!

yellowrose85 said...

I thought this card was super cute.
Thanks for sharing.

Kathy