Tuesday, December 15, 2015

25 Days of Christmas - Day 15

Hi everyone,
Welcome to the 25 Days of Christmas, Day 15. I don't know if any of you shop at yourscrapbooksupply.com. Anyway, they had a 30% off sale of their entire site and so I bought some Lawn Fawn stamps that were already 25% off so it was a nice little deal. One of the stamp sets I bought was this cute Fleece Navidad. Now, I am in the middle of using up scrap and getting through some old paper pads so the rule is I am not allowed to open up a new pad until I use up the old and it is hard baby. So these colors are a little funky but I am challenging myself to use my stash.

Today, was also the first day of our little Secret Santa at work. My Secret Santa got me a bar of William Sonoma peppermint bark my absolute favorite! Yum. Now onto my card:
I also have a video for you all too:



Thanks for visiting and see you tomorrow. Pin It Now!

No comments: