Friday, October 3, 2008

Boo!

This is a card that I had for a sketch challenge last month. I used my JustRite stamper again. The little costumed kids are from MFT and the bats are from a Martha Stewart punch I bought last year. The paper is leftover K&Co. that I had won in blog candy also last year. I colored in the images using my copics!

I have no idea what my little ones are going to be for Halloween! The baby will probably be in some kind of onesie but my son I have just no idea! I would love some ideas!

You may have noticed but no blog candy this week! I'm having minor surgery next Wedensday so I opted not to do candy this week but as soon as I'm better it will be back!

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Rita said...

Cute card! Hope all goes well with your surgery & you have a speedy recovery! I will keep you in my thoughts & prayers. Hugs to you my friend!