Saturday, October 18, 2008

Personalized Notecards

Isn't this fun? I made these cute 4x4 cards for my stepson Jon. I used my JustRite stamper and my Paper Trey Ink Simple alphabet. The paper is from my stash. I made a little box to put them in. I basically took a splitcoast template and then altered it down to fit my cards. I also made matching envelopes but they're not in the picture. I really love how they came out!

Don't forget about my Stampin' Up special - 25% discount on your order! See the post about it here.

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

mudmaven said...

Cindy these are so great! Perfect "guy" cards! ~chris

Marge said...

Awesome card; great idea! Love these!!! NEED that JustRite Stamper myself!!! ;-}

Julie Mutch said...

Awesome guy cards, Cindy! You're step-son will love them, I'm sure! :)

Hugs,
Julie

Chrissie said...

These are just stunning; I love those stamps!
Chrissie