Saturday, October 4, 2008

Funky Bookabella

Isn't this a fun card and perfect for a Librarian, library worker or friend of the library or just for someone who likes to read. I used my Bookabella stamp along with my Just Rite Stamper. I really like these stamps, especially the small letter set which I just got. I also used some fun paper that I had in my stash with alphabet letters and this book pocket and card which most libraries don't use anymore. I usually paper piece my Bellas but I colored her in with my copics. Talk to you all soon!


Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

You won at Iris Garden!!! Congratulations...and fabulous card!

pescbrico said...

I love this idea of using the just right stamps to tell who the book belong too!
I may have to "still" that idea! :) Thanks for the inspiration :) Have a wonderful day!

ribenaruby said...

Perfect for a bookworm! Nice card!

Sarah Elliott said...

This is a fabulous card. I love bookwormabella.

Anne said...

I love the Bellas!!

SBS22
Anne