Wednesday, December 23, 2009

25 Days of Christmas Album - Day 23

Welcome to the 25 Days of Christmas - Day 23.For the rest of the week I will be showing my 25 Days of Christmas album. It's a daily album to preserve the memories of how we spent our December. I didn't do it last year and decided this was the year to do it. I'm only up to date up to the 17th but I feel really great about that!I used SU's Christmas Cocoa specialty paper, various cardstock, mostly in red and white and I used all of the chipboard letters and numbers that I had, especially the numbers! I had an album already which I altered before the 1st of December. I kept it very simple. The journaling is all done in my handwriting and is very simple. You will see that the idea is just to get the book done!
Here is Day 1. We had just started putting up our Charlie Brown tree and discovered that most of our lights were bad so my husband went out and got us some lights. He snapped this photo of us when he got back. I think that it's a great shot of us.
Day 2, I snapped this shot of my handsome son. Doesn't he look old in this picture. Can you believe that he is only 3 years old? and not 3 1/2 either!

Day 3 commemorates my son's obsession with his cars. He loves for me to take pictures of them.

Day 4 is a picture of my little girl wearing her brother's handmedowns. The jeans are his, old oshkosh's and the shirt belonged to my cousin's son and she gave it to Tyler and we put it on Lily. To make it look more feminine we put her hair in pigtails and she just looked so cute.


Pin It Now!

4 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Cindy,
This is a great idea and just love the pages so far. This is just priceless.

MelissaS said...

So cute!! Lily is growing up so fast - she looks like a little girl and not a baby! Love that specialty paper you used, too :) Happy Holidays to your family!

paperpapier said...

what a cutie pic you manage to capture ..sure it will be your treasure..

Anonymous said...

What precious pictures!