Friday, December 11, 2009

Around the Christmas Tree- Day 11

Today's blog candy is this Stampin' Up stamp set called Little Shapes. To win just leave a comment on this post and I will post a winner next Friday.

This week's winner is JODI!! .Please contact me with your address!





Welcome to the 25 Days of Christmas- Day 11. Above are pictures of my family putting up the Christmas tree. We do a fake tree- safer, easier to take care of and better for the environment but a real tree does smell so nice.



Today's project is a 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 card. I used SU's sparkle and bright stamp set, the dp is also su from my stash, last year's dp, I can't remember the name. I used my kiwi kiss ribbon which I've still gota full roll of. A simple card!



Pin It Now!

10 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This card is adorable. Wow the kids are getting so big.

inbar said...

love the card - it'ssonice and sweet!

Diane said...

The kids look like they are having a blast!!! Cute card Cindy!!!

Jodi said...

Wow ~ thanks for picking me as a winner ~ how exciting!

Very cute card and I love the family picture. We started going the fake tree route too when the kids became mobile because every year we had a real tree it ended up tipping over at least once. The added benefit to the fake tree ~ no more putting on strings of lights since it's a pre-lit one.

Nikki said...

Cindy your Card looks fantastic and looks like your having fun puttin up the tree

Moni said...

Waw gorgeous candy and so lovely pics! Greaat card! Hugs, moni

Moni said...

I am your subsrciber so this is my second chance! Hugs, Moni

Anonymous said...

Your kids are too cute (you know, you don't look like their mom...more like the big sister :)

Cute card!

Patty Williams said...

Great pics of the kids! Loving all the cards !

Jodi said...

I just wanted to say thanks again for the stamps and to let you know that I received them. Have a great day :)