Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas - Day 25

Welcome to the 25 Days of Christmas - Day 25. For those waiting to see who won the blog candy, I probably won't get a chance to post that until sometime this weekend! As it is, this is being written early because my Christmas morning will be busy! My husband and I plan on getting the babies cleaned up while waiting for his children who spent most of the week at another relatives house. We will eat breakfast and then ravage the presents! Then off to my parents house where more present ravaging will happen. Then I'll be cooking standing rib roast for dinner. Wish me luck, I've never made this before!



Today, I am sharing the last completed pages that I have for my December album. My goal is to have this baby completed before the New Year! Above are pics from Tyler and Lily's Christmas performance. They had Santa and while Tyler was excited about seeing Santa, once it was his turn he got cold feet but my mom was able to persuade him to take a picture. Lily is hamming it up for the camera.

Here is a pic of my stepdaughter and my Lily.

These two pics of are the babies playing. Tyler loves for me to take pictures of his cars and Lily just likes to copy him, grabbing random toys and holding them up for me to take a picture of.

One of my favorite pics of my two babies. With Tyler not strangling Lily and Lily actually smiling and not trying to escape!


My stepson had this super (said sarcastically) project in cooking where he had to make 20 things and then create a cookbook. So really its a project for parents..even if they are not doing the cooking, they have to make sure all the ingredients are there and vet the receipes and make sure the house doesn't burn down. So this picture showcases the lovely project that I ended up having to deal with because of course he procrastinated and then he expected me to magically have stuff ready for him to cook, plus run to pick up his photos!

My silly Lily playing with wipes and really happy too!
I hope that everyone has a safe and happy holiday! Talk to you all soon!

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Cindy,
This pics and layouts are just fabulous. Love your journaling too.

Diane said...

Beautiful layouts indeed!!
Lily is getting so big!!!

sandyh50 said...

Your album is just great!