Thursday, December 9, 2010

Joy

Hi everybody. Welcome to day 9 of the 25 Days of Christmas. Today and tomorrow I will be showing you my holiday Christmas cards that I sent to family and close friends. I decided that this year no more buying photo cards, that I could make my own. I used this fun retro SU paper and used my cricut to cut out the rectangle in the middle - this made it a whole lot faster, trust me. I used riding hood red cardstock for the base. I then used my ornament stamp set and stamped in riding hood red and used the ornament punch and tied a black ribbon around the top of the ornament. Very simple but it still took awhile. When I started to address all of my cards, I realized that I would about 7 cards short but out of paper so tomorrow I will be sharing my second version of the photo card! Have you wrapped your presents yet? I started but I still got a ways to go! Happy day!


Pin It Now!

6 comments:

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Oh my, how darling!!!

MelissaS said...

got my card - love it! Your kids really are gorgeous :)

NormaJ said...

What a beautiful picture of the kids. And your card is wonderful.
What a perfect inscription for them, as I am sure they bring lots of joy.

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Your card is cute, but so are those adorable children! Happy Holidays to you.

Noreen said...

Cute photo of your kids! I loved your treat box... but then, it is red - and that's usually all it takes.

Anonymous said...

Great card...Your kids are beautiful!