Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Rain, rain, go away

Welcome to the 25 Days of Christmas. Sorry to say that today's post is not a crafty one. My mom and I decided to use my Dad's last sign in and go to California Adventure, despite the rain. I think that I was a bit too optimistic since we went to Sea World in San Diego on Saturday and got lucky. Not so today! It began with a drizzle and then it came down in a torrent, all day, still raining, not stopping! Above is a pic before we went on the Toy Story ride, not really raining yet.


I got the kids bundled in these awkward ponchos, which blocked some of the rain but were hard to maneuver. The kids got wet anyway. Lily started crying and wouldn't stop and Tyler kept shouting at me to change his wet pants. We were all miserable so we went home.
I spent the evening wrapping presents and I am still not done! I still have like 4 people and stockings to get organized. I will finish before Friday or die trying! Hope you are all done with your shopping and can enjoy your holiday!


Pin It Now!

No comments: