Monday, December 6, 2010

Sweet Treats



Welcome to Day 6 of my 25 Days of Christmas. Today I am showing a very cute little box of treats. I made these for a stamping party that I went to this past weekend. I used my cricut and the Bags, Tags and more cartridge but there are tons of templates for boxes to be found on line. I think it's a 2x2x3 box. I cut it out with the cricut and then put acetate over the cute stocking cutout so that the candy cane kisses could show through. I tied some riding hood red ribbon and made a tag using my SU tag punch and the Sparkle and Bright and teeny tiny wishes stamp set. I also used my retired hostess stamp set that has these cute Christmas circles which were perfect for the sides of the box. Fun, simple and easy!



Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Great Treat box Cindy :)

Noreen said...

This is a perfect box for wrapping a small gift or sharing a treat.