Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Crafty Playtime Linky Part #2: Friend projects

Hi everyone,

It's time for another Linky Party at Crafty Playtime. The challenge this week is friendship projects. You can make any type of project as long as it fits the theme. You can also link up as many times as you would like!
Here is my project:
I used these super cute Princess images from the Silhouette store. Snow White and Cinderella have bonded over evil step mothers and are now the best of friends and in the Happily Ever After world "it's a girl thing" to them at least.

I hope that you all have time to join in the challenge, its a fun way for others to see what fun things you are making!
Thanks for visiting!




Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Heather said...

So cute. I really like Disney princesses so this card just made me smile.

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!

Sharon said...

Fabulous card Cindy. Love the Princesses. Great friendship card. :)