Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Paper Smooches Photo Inspiration challenge

Hi everyone,

I am back with another card that I made for a challenge. I have been trying to do the weekly challenge at Paper Smooches which is a new stamp company for me anyway.



The theme this week is an inspiration challenge. We were given a picture of a cake. I used the colors that were in the photo- grey and yellow and also mimicked the pattern in my swirls. I used a MME paper pad and the Paper Smooches Lovestruck stamp set, heart and love dies.

Thanks very much for visiting today.

  Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I love how you put the word "love" on the piece of embossed paper. I'll have to try that because I really like how it looks!

Erin said...

What a fab love card! Great textures and I love the dies!

Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Smooches Sparks!

scootingranny said...

I do so horribly on "inspiration" challenges but you did a fabulous job on taking the colors and making your own creation. Great job.