Wednesday, January 8, 2014

I Moose You - Exploring the Cameo

Hi everyone,

So I got a chance to try out my Christmas present, a Silhouette Cameo. Now, I am still a very devoted Cricut user but sometimes it's time to expand one's craft and my hubby was so sweet to get this for me. He not only shopped for it but he got an absolutely amazing price (203.00) from Craft-e-corner which has been a long time sponsor of FCCB so that was a lucky coincidence on his part. Anyway, I am having some struggles as some of the things that I take for granted on my Cricut and Gypsy are not there or require me to create which has caused me a small bit of frustration. Anyway, I was able to make some projects and this one is a cut from the Silhouette store.

I used the Keepin' Cozy Echo Park paper and some scraps. I used this card for a winter thank you card from my kids' to various Aunties'.

I used a bit of stickles and I think he looks quite respectable! I am submitting this card to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge- Ice Inspiration. Thanks so much for visiting me today.
Pin It Now!

6 comments:

scootingranny said...

This is a really cute card. Please don't quit using your Cricut because I love what you do with it and your videos.

Happy Crafting!

Creations by Kimberly said...

My husband gave me the Cameo for Christmas too! I just love it BUT my Cricut is still my first love. Hey, I have my cake and can eat it too!
Kimberly

jayoshal said...

Aw soo cute!

Heather said...

An adorable card - a fabulous design and colours. Your image is such a sweetie and happy you used him with your new Cameo!!!

hugs
Heather xx
and thanks for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

Liz O. said...

How adorable!!! I have been wanting a Cameo for quite some time, but my hubby said no :( unless I get rid of my E2 and My E-craft,which is not happening any time soon LOL!! so I guess I will have to use my E-craft more often, I wish their software was as complete as the Silhouette Studio seems to be, anyhow, TFS
Have a wonderful day!

Emily Leiphart said...

So cute, Cindy! I love this adorable winter scene. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Ice Inspiration!