Monday, January 13, 2014

FCCB Challenge #193 Winter Fun

 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!



Challenge #193
Winter Fun
 Create a winter inspired project
 
This Weeks Sponsor
Winner will receive a stamp set of their choice.

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.
 
 Please visit the FCCB blog to see the other DT member projects and join in the challenge.

Here is my project:

I used the Winter Frolic cartridge for my skating girl and the Lawn Fawn paper pad. My little banner sentiment was from My Creative Time. Thanks for visiting today and be sure to visit the FCCB blog for more Fantabulous Cricut inspiration.

I am also entering this in the Craftin' Desert Divas challenge, 'winter theme' and Fun Friday Linky party.

Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Melinda said...

I love your design for the FCCB Challenge - Winter Fun. I have that cart and used it quite a bit this past Christmas. Glad I found your blog!
Melinda Strange
Huntsville, TX

Unknown said...

This is such a fun card, and I love the pairing of red with the teal. Wonderful paper. Faith

Glenda Joy said...

Super cute! Love her dimensional buttons!

Glenda Joy said...

Super cute! Love her dimensional buttons!

Missy said...

Super card Cindy, I love the pattern paper you used!

Shelly said...

Oh Cindy this is so cute! Your little snow girl is fantastic!

Thanks for sharing with us at Craftin Desert Divas!
Shelly

scootingranny said...

Saw Lawn Fawn at CHA and really like their stamps/dies and paper. And Winter Frolic does have such cute images. Great use of color