Sunday, July 10, 2022

A Dog's Tale no spine Mini Album

Hi! I want every day to go slow because these summer days go by so fast. Why? I am on summer vacation from school and I go back to work at the end of July so once we hit July it really starts feeling like a count down until the end. I get up before 7am everyday and it's my favorite part of the day. The kids and my boyfriend are still asleep and I have a quiet moment to myself. I have coffee and play on my phone, read and usually get a chance to do a little crafting. I think that I could use another hour of sleep but I really don't want to give up that time to myself. It's definitely another form of self care.


Today, I am sharing a little simple mini album using a Dog's Tale. It uses the no spine method and is such a fun little project and super easy. I hope that you take some time for yourself today!

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

fusiafscrapping said...

Such a fun album. Thanks for sharing!