Thursday, July 14, 2022

Christmas in July 12 Days of Christmas Day 1

Hi everyone,

What are some of your favorite crafty kits or subscriptions? I am a huge fan of La La Land Crafts monthly kit as well as there quarterly boxes. You get some amazing stamps and dies. I also really like the Not 2 Shabby Shop stamp and die of the month and the monthly subscription box where you get 2 stamp sets, 2 paper pads, 2 sets of ephemera and a small gift usually sequins. Are there any monthly kits you all really like? Any you think that I might like?

I thought that it would be fun to do a little 12 days of Christmas in July. I rarely do Christmas in July projects. This past Christmas, I made zero projects because I was crazy sick but that's a post for another day. I hope this inspires you to get out your Christmas crafty supplies and get ahead of the game!


Pin It Now!

No comments: