Friday, July 15, 2022

Christmas in July 12 Days of Christmas Day 2

Hello!

So in my last post, I alluded to being sick last Christmas which is why I did not make a single Christmas project for the first time in forever. Well, apparently my Dr inadvertently tried to kill me. I went to him because I had an infection and he gave me a derivative of an antibiotic that I am allergic to. I ended up in the hospital for 4 days where they did just about every test known to man on me as my liver was inflamed and my numbers were off the charts bad. They concluded that it was toxicity of my liver due to an allergic reaction to antibiotics. Completely random, it took nearly 2 months for my numbers to go back to normal and I was out of work all of November and December. I am completely better now and I have a new doctor.


In this video, I am using Merry Days to make some Christmas projects. I hope that it inspires you to get crafty!

Pin It Now!

No comments: