Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Button Farm Alice in Wonderland Book Project

Hello,

What are you watching right now? Right now, my boyfriend and I are watching Breaking Bad. We are on the 4th season. I missed watching it during the hype of it all but it's now on Netflix and I have the time to watch. Some of the episodes were a big WTF! I am enjoying it though. I am also watching the Bosch spinoff and finally finished The Mandalorian because my sister says that I have to watch Boba Fett if I want to find out what happens to Baby Yoda.


My project today is a mini book using a kit from the Button Farm. I just love Alice in Wonderland and I find myself "collecting" stamps, dies and paper. I have to keep reminding myself not to hoard! But it's sooo hard!

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

fusiafscrapping said...

I finished Mandalorian too and I'm going to watch The Book of Boba Fett.
BTW... Great album!