Saturday, December 8, 2007

I'm a secret elf

I signed up to be a secret elf here. It was really fun to make up a package for my gal. I made a couple of altered items to go in her package.





I got this idea from Lauren over at My Time. Target sells a lot of very nice gift ideas that can be altered and personalized. This is Sm'ores pretzel rods and I just altered the original can it came in by covering it with Figgy Pudding Basic Grey. I stamped on a white panel the crab from the Sandy Claws stamp set by Gina K Designs. I tied the white panel around the can using red grosgrain ribbon.




I also decorated the top of the can very simply. I cut cranberry cardstock using my cuttlebug and scalloped nestabilities and circle was cut with the circle nestabilities. I stamped very simply using Punchy Words and Sandy Claws all from Gina K.




I decorated this tin using Paper Trey Ink. The colors are Olive and Cranberry. The paper I used was Figgy Pudding Basic Grey.



I hope that my Secret Elf enjoys her package!

Here are the treats that I received my secret elf Marla. Thank you Marla. I appreciate your lovely package!

I also got a wonderful RAK with some images but I will have to post it later because I forgot to take a picture of it. Hope that everyone is enjoying their weekend!

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Diane said...

Your elf we be pleased I'm sure,
your work is beautiful. What you rec'd is neat too,swaps are so much
fun!

Estivalia said...

oh, I love that stamp set you received, it was the first from SU! I got. And I agree with the first comment, your secret elf will be thrilled when she receives your stuff :)