Monday, August 11, 2008

Orangsicle card

Here is another card that I made at my SU stamp club. It's a popcicle card, using my Tart and Tangy set and that wonderful SU striped ribbon. I ended up buying it in all colors! The catalog doesn't do it justice, when I saw it in person, I had to have it! Come to think of it, a popsicle sounds pretty yummy about now!

By the time you read this, I should be on my way to San Diego. It only takes a little less than 2 hours to get there. I hope for a relaxing time but with 2 kids under 2 and 1 of them nursing, I think it won't be so relaxing for me!


Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Jill W. said...

What an absolutely adorable card! Very fun!

TeresaW said...

I should think that while you are on holiday with the two little'ns you won't be able to stop having ice lollys. Don't forget to show us what a mess they get into, when you get back to your computer after your hols. Tee Hee

Diane said...

Lovely popsicle card! Have fun on your trip!

TeresaW said...

As we all knew, I didn't make it to SBS 22. Good luck with being big Mum for the group, and maybe I will see you sometime over my way.

Cheerio for now.