Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Today's Winner

Happy Wednesday! I have been so busy with work!!! I have hardly had any time to create. Thank you all for continuing to visit my blog. Today's winner is a blogging friend as well as a real friend...MelissaS! Hey sweetie, I have your address so I'll send your prize out to you this week. I still have a prize from two week's ago to send out (sorry Julie!) so I'll be sending that out to with a little extra goodie in it for being so patient.

Don't forget to visit on Friday where I will have another blog candy giveaway because every Friday is a heart candy day and a day to celebrate! This one's really special because it will be my baby boy's 2nd birthday! So be sure to be here to help me celebrate.

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

NormaJ said...

Cindy, thank you very much for the
Sugared blogcandy. It arrived today and the colours are wonderful.Very much me, so I shall find some great use for them in my creations. - Hugs, Norma

MelissaS said...

Yeah for me! Thanks :)

Happy Birthday to your DS. I'm sure you'll be busy with festivities this weekend. Have fun!