Monday, February 16, 2009

Blue Rose

Here is a different type of card for me. It allowed me to use a color that I haven't used too much, Pacific Point but I really like it. It's so rich and vibrant. I used the largest Spellbinders nestability scallop and created a card with it. I then used the next size for the Pacific Point DP. The leaves are kiwi kiss. The stamp set is SU's A Rose is a Rose.

I'm off today, yeah for President's Day. I, unfortunately have laundry to do! But I hope to find some time to stamp. I have been playing with my sale-a-bration goodies so I hope to have some fun things to show you with those soon. Don't forget that you can get free stamps, dp and ribbon during this time! See my posts below regarding my special discount during this time!

Also, blog candy can be found in the post below, you still have time to enter!



Pin It Now!

8 comments:

mudmaven said...

Cindy that is just gorgeous! ~chris

Rita said...

Beautiful card Cindy!

MelissaS said...

This is so pretty! The Pacific Point is striking. Great job :)

Gwen said...

oh cindy this is really beautiful!! I love it in the round.

Moni said...

Simply gorgeous! Hugs, Moni

Anonymous said...

This is a beaut! Very rich and elegant!

StampinCathy said...

This is just beautiful!

StampinCathy said...

Cindy,
I just love the new look.