Tuesday, June 16, 2009

In-color sneak peek

Don't forget blog candy is found on this post.This the card that I made for my shoebox swap for last Saturday. I had a wonderful demonstrators meeting where I made some really fun projects. I used Eastern Blooms. This the first time that I used this stamp set. I have no idea why I waited so long, it's so fun to use! I also used new in-colors so you have a chance to see these in action. This is Bermuda Bay, Rich Razzleberry and Dusty Durango cardstock and ink colors. I inked in Razzleberry some flowers on the side of my base cardstock. I stamped my flowers and cut them out, putting a little bit of glitter on the inside of the flowers. I also used Great Friend from the mini which also made it in to the new catty! Yeah! I love this set.

Today, my step-daughter graduates from high school so my day and evening will be very busy. Yesterday, I took Lily to Disneyland with my mom who was baby-sitting my 5 month old niece. We were both sweaty and tired afterwards and we were only there 2 1/2 hours! I think it had something to do with in the stroller, out of the stroller and the carrying!


Have a great day!

Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like what you did with the Eastern Blooms. The glitter is a nice touch!

StampinCathy said...

I just love this set. Your card is awesome and lovin the colors.

Patty Williams said...

LOve it! Love the colors!

Unknown said...

Wonderful card - funny, I thought I didn't like the new In Colors so much but seeing how you've used them, I think i'm changing my mind!

nettystamps said...

Beautiful work as usual...you are very inspirational...thanks for the peek as well!! ;)

dasimonds said...

Beautiful Card!!
I can't wait to use
the New In-Colors!!
TFS