Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Thankful & Winner

I really like this simple card. This dp is retired SU and sage shadow cardstock. The stamp is from MFT. The ribbon is from my stash. I paper pieced her pants and the rest is outlined with copics. The buttons are SU and are tied off with twine. I am so looking forward to next week. Turkey is nice but 4 days off in a row is nicer! I hope to be done with my Christmas shopping very soon! I hope that you all have started thinking about it so you can enjoy the holidays!

Mudmaven you are the winner! Please email me with your details!

Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Moni said...

So cute card! Hugs,moni

Unknown said...

Very cute! Love the colours and what you did with the sage mat along the bottom. Almost finished shopping - wow, good for you!

Carole RB said...

Hi Cindy

I love your card, very cute.

Congrats to the winner!

Patty Williams said...

That is a cute image too! Cute card!

Diane said...

Way to go Chris!!!! Congrats!
Love your card Cindy!

Anonymous said...

I so love this...especially the leaf pile!