Sunday, January 17, 2010

Tri Heart Love

HI Everyone! Today's card is super cute using the new I heart hearts stamp set (I bought clear) and these small sentiments from SU. I also used the new heart edge punch. I stamped in white on kraft cardstock one of the larger hearts and then filled in with the small heart. I used riding hood red ribbon for an accent. I just love it!

Are you lucky to be off tomorrow. I am and trying to get all of my errands done today so I can have time to play with all of my new goodies. Not only did I just get my huge sale - a-bration order (I have specials so don't miss out on getting the goods!) but I went to the scrapbookexpo yesterday too. I'll spill on what I got later. The masses are hungry for some breakfast!


Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Noreen said...

I like the color combinations in this card. The muted shades are nice.

Diane said...

oh lucky you!!! Being off with new goodies... can't wait to see what you are going to create Cindy!!
Love this card,a whole lotta lovin' going on !!!That new SU punch is gorgeous!

April said...

I looooove this card!! Very cute...
- April