Thursday, August 12, 2010

Bunches of thanks

Well here is day two of my San Diego trip which was spent at Sea World. Fun but so exhausting. We busted out the double stroller - that sucker is heavy. We went on all of the water rides and only got to see the Shamu show but we got a 2nd day so hopefully we will get to see the dolphin show Blue Horizons when we go back. Above is a pic of Lily giving her daddy some love.
A cute picture of my coconut niece Kayla. That girl is even more active and rambunctious than Tyler.

One of the sharks that we saw, one of the cooler exhibits.



One of the many Shamu's. How do they get those huge creatures to do that?


A family pic with all 5 of us. Sea World was fun and we spent most of the day there but we had absolutely no energy to stay for fireworks! Back to the hotel and bed for us!


Today's card is kind of a wierd looking card in my opinion. Sometimes you take a stamp and try to make it work with certain dp for example and it just doesn't quite come out right. That's kind of what happened here. I used this retired dp from SU that uses summer sun and chocolate. So I decided to color my flopsey and his flowers in the same color. I think that I would've been happier to paperpiece the bunny. Anyway, sometimes you gotta experiment to find out what doesn't work!





Pin It Now!

2 comments:

iruha said...

wow, amazing picture with killer whales.
I'm not sure I wrote the name of this black-and-white fish :)

Noreen said...

Looks like you had lots of fun!