Sunday, May 22, 2011

Challenge #10 Lace and Pearls





Welcome to Birthday Sundaes Challenge #10. The challenge this week was to create a birthday card and use lace and pearls. I had a difficult time with the lace part but ended up using a lace doily which you can see peeking out. I used the formal occasions Cricut cartridge, the sentiment is from SU and the paper is retired SU. In the middle of the flowers I used my Viva Decor pearl pen in silver to create my own pearls. I really love how it came out. I hope that you all decide to visit the blog and join in on the fun this week.
Don't forget blog candy here!

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Kristie W. said...

I love how this came out, Cindy!! The dress is so cute with the paper you used and the pearls. I like the layers underneath the dress too.

Tara said...

I love the doily peeking out! It works perfect as lace!
Tara

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Cindy... Great color combo... HUGS...SK :)

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

Adorable card!

Hello Miller said...

I am so in love with this card! LOVE IT!