Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Last Chance Promotion

It's that time of year, Stampin' Up has announced their last chance list and I am offering a 20% discount on any order of $75.00 or more that includes at least one item from the retiring list. This offer is good until June 29 so email me with your order when you are ready. Remember that anything on the accessories list is available until they sell out!


I also just ordered my new catalogs and if you have received a catalog from me in the past, I will be mailing those out to you as soon as I get them!


I am putting links to the retired lists on my sidebar so hopefully you are able to access them there - you can also go to the SU website if you need to see pics of the product if you don't have your catty handy!


Thanks.



Pin It Now!

No comments: