Thursday, September 1, 2011

Elephant Birthday

Today, I am sharing a card that I made trying to use up some scraps. The dp is from SU and is now retired. The elephant was cut from the Create a Critter Cartridge. The ticket and sentiment is from A Muse Studio. I accented the card with ribbon and a button.

I can't believe that July is nearly over. I only have a handful of weeks left for vacation and I am still so behind on my scrapbooking! I better get cracking! Have a good weekend.






Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Bernie said...

I think something is amiss here as July has long since come and gone. Still your card is simply adorable.
Blessings Bernie

MaryBeth said...

Very cute birthday card! Love cards from scraps!

Danni said...

Love this elephant! so cute!

Karen said...

love the little elephant what an adorable card. super cute

Glennis F said...

this is so cute Cindy

girlia said...

cute

Anonymous said...

Your elephant is too cute...love its polka dots!