Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Rock On

Today's card is another one using some stamps and dies that I had gotten from Paper Trey Ink. I kind of just stamped the background images randomly in white and black on the Pacific Point cardstock. The guitars were stamped twice in black and once in red and I used the dies to cut them out. It's such a simple card but I really like how it came out.

Is everyone ready for Thanksgiving? My family is cheating this year and going out to eat at a restaurant. We are all just so tired and with Christmas fast approaching, everyone just wanted a year off. So no shopping, no cooking and no cleaning up, Yay! The main thing is my family will all be eating together and that's really what it's all about!



Pin It Now!

3 comments:

girlia said...

this card is jammin'

Unknown said...

O wow what a fun card, love it :) xxx

Anonymous said...

Too cool...really like the grunge look!