Saturday, December 31, 2011

Scrapbook Pal - Design Team Entry



Today, I am sharing another card that I made to send to relatives thanking them for the lovely gifts they gave to the kids. I used the 3 Birds on Parade Cricut Cartridge with the bird cut at 3.5. I am also trying out for the Scrapbook Pal Design team so I will be linking the products that I used to their site.

It's New Year's Eve and we are doing something different. Usually, we stay home and I cook which is not really fun for me. Tonight, we are meeting my sister and her family at a Japanese restaurant for Tepan-Yaki. I think the kids will have fun watching the chefs cook the food in front of them. Then we will go home and watch TV and drink sparkling cider. Not too exciting but actually it's the perfect night to me.

Recipe:



Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses DP

WER Memory Keepers Textured Cardstock

Pink satin ribbon from my stash


Inkssentials White Gel Pen



Button and Twine from Paper Trey Ink


Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Glennis F said...

This is gorgeous Cindy, I love the colour combo

Annelies said...

Gorgeous card Cindy! Love these soft colours and this funny bird! Happy Holidays! Greetings from Belgium, Annelies

Nikki said...

Such a pretty card Cindy Happy New Year !!

fusiafscrapping said...

This card is superb, I absolutely love it.