Saturday, May 26, 2012

Just Another Day in Paradise

Today, I am sharing a fun card that might end up being a retirement card. There are a lot of colleagues of mine retiring this year so I have to really start thinking about retirement cards. The card uses a new favorite cartridge of mine - Crocs Rule. I used some kraft cardstock that I put some brown ink on to make it look a bit like sand. The dp is from Bo Bunny and I was so happy to find it in my scrap pile. The sentiment is from Pink By Design. The card epitomizes what I think vacation should be. Thanks for looking today! Pin It Now!

3 comments:

fusiafscrapping said...

What a lovely idea. The card is stunning.

Glennis F said...

perfect for a retirement

Dawn said...

Yep, that would be a great vacation, even if it was in my own back yard. I love hammocks! That background paper is really pretty... Hugs, Dawn