Wednesday, August 1, 2012

School House Card

HI everyone, I think that it must be a world record because I have 3 posts today! I did a lot of challenges and I've been waiting to rejoin the Cricut Circle with the new exclusive cartridge and it's taking forever! Anyway, I did the CardzTv challenge which was to create a school themed card. I used the Cricut Lite Cartridge Recess. Be sure to watch the video to get the recipe and see how it all gets put together.





Don't forget that I have blog candy here. Thanks for watching today.
Pin It Now!

11 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute...great colours! Lee-Ann :)

Jeri said...

Great shaped card. Thanks for sharing with us at CCC.

Melissa said...

Very nicely done! Thanks for joining CCC!

Lezlye said...

Great job! I too have been waiting for the circle. I re-joined with my reward points, so not sure when I will have access again??
Thanks for playing with us at Cardz Tv Cricut Cardz challenge!

MzTea said...

Very cute card. I love the argyle paper.

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing your tutorial - you do a great job.

Cricutjunkie said...

Cindy, really nice card you make it look so simple on the video. TFS I am now your newest follower. Please stop by and visit. Traci Cricutjunkie.com

Hrvatica said...

Super cute shaped card. Love the paper you used.

Scrapper69 said...

Really CUTE Card! Thanks for joining us over at Cricut Cardz! :o)

Theresa (Cricut Cardz DT)

mum of two said...

What a cute card! Don't ya love that Recess cartridge?? Thanks for playing with us at Cricut Cardz Challenge at Cardz TV :) Hope to see you again soon!

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

This is very nice!!! Great job!