Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sweet Birthday Wishes

Hi everyone, I had a super busy weekend between dance class and taking my kids to go swimming at my mom's to baseball games in 90 degree heat to Tyler's family birthday party and laundry! I did find time to make a card for the CardzTv challenge. The challenge was to make a card using a lot of bling.

The paper is from an MME paper pad and my cupcake is from the Sweet Treats cartridge. My sentiment is from Pink by Design. I used a ton of stickles for my bling. Thanks for looking today.
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute card, you did great with the bling, looks great! Thanks for joining CTVS!

Mimi said...

Great card! I love the blingy cupcake!

Thanks for playing along with Cardztv Stamps!

mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com
Cardztv Design Team

mum of two said...

What a beautiful card, just perfect for our "bling it up" challenge! Love your blingy cupcake and the patterned paper you chose. Thanks for playing with us over at Cardz TV, hope to see you again soon :)

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com