Monday, April 1, 2013

Paper Playtime Challenge #7

This is my second post for the day - be sure to scroll up to see my FCCB post.
 
Ch#7 Use a PUN
Begins: Mon, Apr 1
Ends: Sun, Apr 14
Prize $15 Gift Cert. from The Robin's Nest
and Metal Dies or Stamp Set (winner's choice) from My Craft Spot WINNER MUST HAVE A USA ADDRESSWinner announced in the WINNERS Page Tab


Here's what I created for this challenge:

Be sure to visit Paper Playtime to join the challenge and maybe win a prize. Be sure to watch my video to get the recipe of my card and see how it all gets put together.
 
 


Pin It Now!

6 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Awwww super cute!!

Nana said...

Just too tweet.

Have a great day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

SandeeNC said...

Very tweet card! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ( fellow DT member )

Sharon said...

Your card is so 'tweet'!!! Love the birdies and all the colors. :)

Klite3 said...

this card is also really cute!

Liz said...

Such a cute card!