Friday, July 19, 2013

Hawaii Album!

Hi everyone, Today, is my day for the Cutters Creek Design Team blog post. My project today is dear to my heart, it's my family scrapbook for our summer vacation to Hawaii. I used the tutorial from Enchanted Scrapper on YouTube.
 




I used Tropical Travelogue from Graphic 45 which is retired but the new Bohemian Bazaar would make a fabulous travel album too. Some of the other products I used include stickles, scor tape (lots of scor-tape!), the Mickey Mouse and Friends and Font cartridge, Robotz, Artiste and Elegant Edges cartridges and flowers. All of these products and many similar ones can be found in the Cutters Creek store.

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

L.B. said...

Fantastic album. Did you love the resort? My hubby wants to take me as a "working trip" now that he is a Disney Vacation Planner...Looks like I need to say YES!!

Debi W said...

Nice interpretation of Enchanted Scrappers project. Actually like yours better. Liked the way you worked the Mickey icons and font into the G45 paper.