Saturday, January 25, 2014

I love You with Embossing Paste

Hi everyone,

Today, I am sharing a project that I have up on the Cutters Creek Design Team blog. My project uses a new technique, embossing paste!
I laid my stencil on top of my card and spread the embossing paste over the stencil. I used Wendy Vecchi white paste. After it dried, I colored some of the hearts with my Copics, some with Wink of Stella and some I put Glossy Accents on top and then dumped some pretty Tim Holtz distress glitter on top of it. The heart was cut out with Sizzix Framelits and I also used My Mind's Eye paper. I attached my ruffled ribbon to the back of my heart and to my card using Scor-Tape.
If you are interested in any of the products that I used today, be sure to visit the Cutters Creek store.
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

scootingranny said...

What a great card. Love all the texture and bling and layering!