Monday, February 17, 2014

FCCB Challenge #198 Sketch Challenge


 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!



Challenge #198 Sketch Challenge
Sketch is from Card Positioning Systems 

This Weeks Sponsor

Be Wild and Free Stamp Set

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.

 
Here is my project for the week:
 
 
I used a fun image from the Indie Art cartridge and my sentiment is from Jaded Blossom. My paper is from My Mind's Eye, isn't that fun!
 
Thanks for visiting and I hope that you can join in the challenge.

Pin It Now!

11 comments:

Pam MacKay said...

I love your fun design! Perfect sentiment too!

Lynn B. said...

It's really cute, love it!

Liz O. said...

Awesome design Cindy! Perfect sentiment!
TFS
Have a wonderful day!

Michelle N. said...

Love that sentiment with that image-really cute!

girlia said...

Love the card! that bear is so cute.

Missy said...

This is great Cindy I really like that bomb image, so fun!

Karla Yungwirth said...

Love this fun card! Perfect match for the sentiment!

Unknown said...

I love the die cut. It's so different, and it is fun next to that stamp. You always do such a great job mixing and matching patterns and colors.

scootingranny said...

What a fun card! You put some great papers together for this card too

Mollie said...

Great card, Cindy! I really like the papers you used and the sentiment is super fun!

Have a great weekend!!!

Emily
Mollie's Motif

Amy said...

So cute! I have this cart--need to use it more.