Tuesday, May 13, 2014

PDE Linky Party #10 Going Buggy

Hi everyone,
Welcome to another challenge with Pause Dream Enjoy.
Here is my project:

I used the cute bee from Create a Critter and this super cute face from Peachy Keen stamps. I used a cuttlebug folder on the yellow mat and the sentiment is from Jaded Blossom. The banner is from Simon Says Stamps.
I also have a video for you all.

Thanks for visiting today. I hope that you will have time to join in this week's challenge.
Pin It Now!


Janis PauseDreamEnjoy said...

Love your adorable bee and that stinking cute FACE!

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable, love the face!

Nana said...

Too cute. I too love that face.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Liz O. said...

Love your adorable bee Cindy! the face is perfect for it! I will have to scraplift this one, TFS
Have a wonderful day!

jayoshal said...

Vey cute. Thanks for the video

Sharon said...

Oh how darling!! And I sooooo love that face!!! :)

Glenna Anderson said...

This little bee is precious! Love that face!
Glenna @ My Paper Craze

Creative M said...

Have a wonderful day,
*Crafting With Creative M*