Sunday, August 17, 2014

Erin Condren Planner

Hi everyone,

I am starting a new feature on my blog called "Subscription Box Sunday." Now I might fudge some of the posts here and they may not all be technically subscription boxes but lifestyle things that we might all be interested because woman cannot live on crafting alone!

The box I am opening today is not a subscription box but a planner. I have found that many crafters have the need to schedule, organize and make lists in their blood! I have always been a list maker and as my life became busy with kids and home and work, I have always had a planner. The Erin Condren planner is all over Youtube and I broke down and bought one. I have a video that gives my opinion so far on this planner. If you have one, I would love to hear what you think.





If you are interested you can use my referral link below and create an account. You will then get a $10.00 coupon good for your next order.

https://www.erincondren.com/referral/invite/cindyvernon0701

Thanks for visiting!

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Toni said...

I recently ordered my EC life planner (anxiously awaiting it's arrival). I was wondering if you have found any particular Cricut cartridges that make it possible to make some of your own stickers and labels? Thanks!