Monday, February 23, 2015

Use Pink

HI everyone,
I have two posts today! So be sure to check them both out. This is just a quick post because I wanted to join in the Greeting Farm challenge to use pink. Here is my project:
I used some scrap paper and some roses from my stash. I also used copic markers and did some paper piecing for her outfit. Basketball just ended but we are gearing up for the baseball season and we have a little breather from dance competitions but there is no rest for the weary in this house. Thanks for visiting.
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

She's a Color Queen said...

Oh how cute! I like the design of the card as well!

Come on over to Anya, Oddies, and Others! and link up your stamping creations. We are all about inspiring other stampers and ANY stamp brand is welcome, plus we have a page dedicated to TGF stamps! Come check us out!
http://anyaoddiesandothers.blogspot.com/