Friday, March 27, 2015

CardzTV Card Challenge Easter

Hi everyone,
Welcome to another CardzTV card challenge. The challenge this week is Easter!
I used CardzTV stamps Easter Punnies for my card today and it's a shaker card!
I also used some Lawn Fawn stamps, paper from Doodlebug and some fun sequins from Pretty Pink Posh. Be sure to watch the video to get the recipe and see how it all gets put together.




Thanks for visiting today. Be sure to visit CardTV and join in the challenge and you could win a set of CardzTV stamps!
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG What an adorable Shaker!! Love your little bunny's and your scene is so cute.....You really did an outstanding super creative job!!
I love it. YOU ROCK!!

fusiafscrapping said...

I can’t thank you enough for sharing all your wonderful projects with us. Your talent is awesome!!! Love all you do.

Gerda said...

What a adorable shaker card!! Have a great day.
Gerda