Friday, April 24, 2015

CardzTV Card Challenge: Mother's Day

Hi everyone,
Today I am so happy to share a project for the CardzTV card challenge. The challenge this week is Mother's Day which is just around the corner! I am so proud of myself because I used some crafty products that I bought at the Scrapbook Expo. I used this Sherrie Baldy My-Besties stamp set and my Zig watercolor markers. I also used two stamps sets from CardzTV.

I also used the Sizzix step card die that I also got at the Expo. I don't want to do what I did last year which was buy stuff at the Expo and then never use it. Here is my card:
I finished off with some little bees from Lawn Fawn and some stickles on my cute image. Thanks so much for visiting and be sure to visit CardzTV and join in the challenge and you could win a set of CardzTV stamps!
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love that adorable little girl image you used!! Have a great day.
Gerda

fusiafscrapping said...

Fantastic!

Lena said...

Bee-utiful card. Love all the bright colours you used - so cheerful! I love it!
♥ Lena – Cardz TV DT
Lena’s Creations

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Cindy,
So adorable! And I am glad you are using the die you bought at the Expo! (I have a habit too of just buying stuff on impulse then never using it...lol) I didn't know there was a die for a step card. It is awesome! Sure better then some of the stuff I have bought! LOL
Hugs,
Georgia

Linda said...

Beautiful, Cindy! You did a fantastic job of coloring that adorable little girl! Linda