Sunday, June 28, 2015

A busy summer

Hi everyone,
I have been such a bad blogger but there has been just so much summer fun and well my kids have been taking up all my time from morning until night. There has been a variety of crafting going on just not as much posting.

First, have you entered my drawing for a fuse? It ends on June 30, the day before my 42nd birthday. You can find information here.

I just got back from a family baby shower for my brother and his wife and I made an album which I think came out great. I will be sharing that hopefully next month as I have a slew of projects to post that I was supposed to post this month.

Today, I am sharing projects inspired by Cricut Design Space's Make it Now projects.
The first was a free cut and it was super easy.
 The second one uses the pen or writing feature on the Explore and was inspired by a Make It Now project. However, it would have cost $4.99 for me to make that project which is weird because I own a ton of cartridges. I refuse to pay that for this card so I found cuts that were similar among the cuts I did own.
I also have a video for you all too. I hope you enjoy it.


Thanks for visiting me today.
  Pin It Now!

No comments: