Friday, October 9, 2015

CardzTV challenge: Fun Folds

Hi everyone,

It's time for another card challenge at CardzTV. This week's challenge is fun folds. I decided to make an S card which is fun and not hard to do at all. Be sure to make a card for the challenge over at CardzTV and you can win a set of CardzTv stamps. I used Easter Punnies stamp set for my card along with Happy Days.


I used the stamp set from Mama Elephant along with my Zig Clean Watercolor markers. Thanks for visiting me today and be sure to visit CardzTV to see what everyone else made!

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Linda said...

Cute S fold card, Cindy. Great job on the coloring too!
Linda

fusiafscrapping said...

A beautiful card from very talented lady.

Sarah said...

Great card! That little bunny is perfect with this sentiment!

Lena said...

Very cute and happy card. Love the pretty paper and the cute lil bunny :-)
♥ Lena – Cardz TV DT
Lena’s Creations