Monday, January 18, 2016

FCCB Challenge #268 Snow

 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!



Challenge #268-Snow
Make a project featuring snow

This Weeks Sponsor

Pretty Cute Stamps


To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images.

Here is my project for the week:
I also have a video for you all too!




Be sure to visit Fantabulous Cricut and join in the challenge!
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

fusiafscrapping said...

This is so very cute! I just want to pick up and hug the snowman!

moknowsall said...

that's my favorite Vintage Snowman. Wish I had that cut. Beautiful, love the color choices

maureen
moknowsallcrafts.blogspot.com

*Star said...

Your card is so cute!! I love this cartridge and hope to be getting it soon. Thanks for the inspiration. I had so much fun playing along.

~Star
starspaperpassion.blogspot.com