Monday, February 20, 2017

Challenge #295 Sequins

 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!



Challenge #295-Sequins
Make a project that has sequins!


This Weeks Sponsor

Winner will receive a $25 gift code!
Here is my project for this challenge:
I think this cut is from Sweet Treats cartridge. I used glitter paste from Nuvo on my ice cream and the sequins were added because the card looked really plain. The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom Co-Worker stamp set.
I hope that you all get a chance to visit FCCB and join in the challenge.

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Cynthia said...

This is a sweet card! Makes me want some ice cream!

~Cynthia

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!

scrapqueen141 said...

I love your card. That is one of my favorite ice cream diecuts - looks good enough to eat!
Blessings, Jamie (FCCB DT)

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so incredibly cute!

Stacey (FCCB DT)

Karla Yungwirth said...

So cute and yummy!!